The benefits of alarm & CCTV installation in your home
CCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals, through the use of videos cameras, are monitored in the interior and exterior of a property and are used for various purposes, primarily for security.
Its use is not confined to closed or private places, but the CCTV is used as a security system extending to public and crowded places like malls, traffic intersections, etc.
Older models of CCTV systems used monitors which were small and low resolution black and white with no interactive capabilities while the Modern CCTV system use monitors which display color, high resolution and includes the ability to zoom in on an image or track anything among their features.
An alarm system, however, alerts the owner of the property immediately when his property is unattended and invaded by thieves. An alarm system is a smart device which is easy to learn; it notifies you when your property is under attack while you are away or asleep.
There are some benefits of using either an alarm system or CCTV in your home.
Benefits of CCTV installation
- Increased deterrent: CCTV systems are devices that act as a barrier to the potential thieves. If the thieves realise that your house is protected by a closed circuit television system, then they would inevitably choose to go somewhere else.
- Safer working environment: If your house holds a small business environment then installation of CCTV system helps ensure adherence to health and safety policies, and it can also be invaluable in staff training.
- Insurance deductions: According to the survey, one of the best ways to reduce insurance premiums is to make your home safer which, according to the insurance companies, means doing anything that would abbreviate the risk of damage being done to your home. By installing CCTV system you can catch any activity that causes damage to your property which positively impacts your insurance rates, this an additional step forth in making your property safe and secure.
- Remote monitoring: CCTV system can be used to check up on your family, kids, and pets while you’re away from home. Since CCTV system is a smart device, the video feeds then can be streamed right to your smartphone where you can see if your dog is behaving or whether your child made it home safely from school.
- Increased detection: CCTV system can be used to monitor low-traffic areas in your home. Low-traffic areas have low foot traffic in your garage, backyard or areas that are not well-lit, which makes a criminal’s dream. Installing CCTV system allows you to monitor these areas better than humanly possible.
If you would like a FREE site survey of your property or business to discuss your specific security needs and budget, please call our helpful and knowledgeable team on 0118 350 0119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Alarm system
- The alarm system provides round the clock that is 24/7 protection to your property against burglar and break-ins.
- It acts as a strong deterrent to intruders and burglars. The alarming sound scares of the presence of thieves on your property.
- The alarm system is flexible as the alarm system devices can be installed at different spots in your house. Additionally, it is easier to relocate both wireless and wired alarm security system.
- The modern alarm system also enables you to monitor activities occurring in your home while you are away thus increasing safe and secure environment for your property.